Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Dish For Everything



Several years ago, I had some friends of my grandparents for Christmas dinner. We were sitting around the table after dinner and Bert said,"You are just like your grandma." "You have a dish for everything". It was true. I had acquired a massive collection of dishes and bakeware. Well, like my grandma, I do enjoy a good auction. I also love thrift shops and garage sales. My mom is the same way. I would imagine she has 6+ sets of dishes. She likes to change them out seasonally. I like to change them out depending on the meal and the number of guests that I'm having.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Coping During Trying Times

How is everyone doing out there?  It's been a long time since I have posted but you know how it goes. Life sometimes detours and goe...