Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What I'm reading now

Living Oprah - My One-Year Experiment to Walk the Walk of the Queen of Talk

by Robyn Okrant





This week's library book has been both entertaining and thought provoking thus far. As a "sometimes" watcher of Oprah and occassional reader of her magazine, it's been a lot of fun to read Robyn's adventures while she is trying to live out all of the suggestions that Winfrey makes through her show, web site, and magazine to encourange women to live their best life.

I'm all about the encouragement but I'm finding out that to truly "Live Oprah" it takes a lot of time and money.

Anyway... it's worth the read so pick up a copy or borrow it from your local library. Great summer read.



No comments:

Coping During Trying Times

How is everyone doing out there?  It's been a long time since I have posted but you know how it goes. Life sometimes detours and goe...