Sunday, July 6, 2014

Family Photo Fabulous


As a family historian, I am the keeper of many old family photographs and other memorabilia. 

During my visit to Napa Valley, I loved that Trinchero Winery had family history displayed throughout it. There were so many ideas that I could bring back to Ohio to incorporate into my house. 

The winery told the story of the Trinchero family. Italian immigrants who came to America via New York and took the huge risk of moving to California to begin the wine business through the decor.

These photographs of Mario and Maria Trinchero are displayed in a room designed like a living room but we had a private tasting there. I think it's a fabulous idea to enlarge the photographs so they really make a statement and honor our ancestors.  It's an affordable way to make a very personal statement in your home. 


No comments:

Coping During Trying Times

How is everyone doing out there?  It's been a long time since I have posted but you know how it goes. Life sometimes detours and goe...