Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy First Day of Autumn

As of yesterday, Fall is officially here. I started to put away the seashells and brought out some of our autumn accessories. I'm not quite ready to get the Halloween decor out yet but transitioning into it.

One issue was our dining room. We rarely use it so we put our bookcase there. Now the ongoing challenge is to keep the clutter under control. Books are a necessity for us and we're always bringing more home. We also have tons of books in our bedrooms and offices. I've tried to get rid of some but find it hard to part with a lot of them. I guess we'll just have to purchase more shelving.

Happy first full day of fall.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Coping During Trying Times

How is everyone doing out there?  It's been a long time since I have posted but you know how it goes. Life sometimes detours and goe...